iPhone Mount Custom
Car, Kitchen, Boat, Desk, Wall, & More
Custom mounting with options, not just for windows
Position it the way you want
Portrait to Landscape
Up, Down, Roll, Yaw, Pivot
The mount is simple to use with an asymmetrical double balled stainless steel curved shaft. The asymmetrical ball arrangement allows for an articulating natural feel and flow, while moving the iPhone in the holder.
iPhone mount where you want
In the car, under the kitchen cabinet, in the workshop
You have a choice where to mount your iPhone
Case or Bare
Engineered to be used daily
The PED4 Mount CH50 iPhone mount has user configurable sliding fingers that are also slightly flexible to create a pre-load to hold the iPhone. This flexibility allows the mount to be used with or without a case efficiently, while securely holding the iPhone as your hand would. Once the holder is configured to your desired fit, there are no special procedures needed, the iPhone installation and removal is instantaneous. All of the controls, ports and camera are fully accessible at all times.
Solid Mounting Starts at the Base
It can be securely mounted with 3 provided screws that will fasten the 3 lobed mount to plastic, wood, metal, fiberglass and more. If that is not practical, additional mounting solutions and accessories are available, see below.
Stick it down with a 3" base
Car Dash, Boat Helm, Kitchen Cabinet, Desktop or even the Refrigerator
The large 3M adhesive pad is required to achieve the best iPhone mount stability, over 80 pounds of holding power. Will stick to many smooth surfaces for the easiest installation. This optional kit includes a 3" round base and a semi-permanent adhesive pad that is replaceable and will not leave residue, should removal be desired.
Aluminum Custom Install with a 90˚ Bracket
Machined solid aluminum, allowing a 90 degree right angle to your iPhone mount.
Proudly made in Connecticut, USA from solid steel, machined polymer and heat resistant polymer materials.
- Use with Bare iPhone, Case or Skin
- 3 slide adjusting fingers (Vinyl protected for the iPhone)
- 2 slide adjusting guides
- Articulating and Pivot Motion to Find Your Perfect Position
- Solid steel balls - 9/16" (Holder) and 3/4" (Mount) for fluid pivoting action
- Roll: ∞ infinite (When device is parallel or perpendicular to support shaft there is an index for the rotation of portrait and landscape)
- Yaw: ∞ infinite (left to right)
- Pitch: >180˚ (front to back)
- Roll: 90˚ (side to side)
- Yaw: ∞ infinite (rotational)
- Pitch: 90˚ (front to back)
- Support Shaft - 4" Curved 3/16" Stainless Steel
- Base - 3 Lobed Mount
- Full Control, Port and Camera Access
- Color: Black
- Designed for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 with or without a case, skin, bumper or protective cover.
- Designed for iPod touch 5g with or without a case, skin, bumper or protective cover.
- Works with large cases like OtterBox Defender, Commuter, and many more - see dimensions below.
- Other devices including a cased iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G and Original, iPod touch 4g, 3g, 2g and 1g if your case is within the dimensions below.
- Width: From 2.15" to 2.75"
- Height: From 4.65" to 5.3"
- Depth: Slide finger is .6" tall (The depth of your case can be deeper than this dimension)
Belt clip should be removed to work with holder.
PED4 series and PED3 series products are not interchangeable with one another.
- CH50 Adjustable Holder Assembly
- 4" Curved Stainless Steel Shaft with Asymmetrical Pivot Balls (S490)
- Pivot Nut
- 3 Lobed Mount
- 3 Fast Turn Screws (#8 Suited for Plastic, Wood, Metal, Fiberglass and More)
- T-Wrench 5/64" (Torque Limiting)
- 3/32" Allen Wrench
- Click here to download (Coming soon)
iPhone, case, & lenses not included
PED4™ is a trademark of Thought Out Company